முதல்–அமைச்சர் ஜெயலலிதா தலைமையில், மாவட்ட கலெக்டர்கள் மற்றும் காவல்துறை அதிகாரிகள் கலந்துகொள்ளும் மாநாடு, தலைமைச் செயலகத்தில் 11–ந் தேதி தொடங்கி - மூன்று நாட்களாக நடைபெற்றது.
இன்று நிறைவுபெற்ற இம்மாநாட்டின் இறுதியில் முதலமைச்சர் 312 புதிய திட்டங்களை அறிவித்தார். தூத்துக்குடி மாவட்டத்திற்கான 8 புதிய அறிவிப்புகள் அடங்கும்.
(1) தூத்துக்குடி - மணியாச்சி இடையே புதிய சாலை உருவாக்கப்படும்
(2) மதுரை - தூத்துக்குடி சாலை கிலோமீட்டர் 130/4 - கிலோமீட்டர் 133/2 பகுதியில் விரிவாக்கப்படும்
(3) தூத்துக்குடி - கொல்லம் சாலையில் ரயில் பாதைக்கு மேல் செல்லும் பாலம் - 5/6 கிலோமீட்டர் பகுதியில் விரிவாக்கப்படும்
(4) சுவாச மருத்துவ பிரிவு - தொழில்கள் மூலம் ஏற்படும் நுரையீரல் நோய்களுக்காக - தூத்துக்குடி மாவட்டத்தில் உருவாக்கப்படும்
(5) தூத்துக்குடி மாவட்டத்தின் கடலோர பகுதிகளில் பிறப்பு விகிதம் அதிகமாக இருப்பதால் அதனை கட்டுப்படுத்த புதிய திட்டம் வகுக்கப்படும்
(6) தூத்துக்குடி மாவட்டத்தின் கடலோர கிராமங்களில் பரவலாக காணப்படும் மலேரியா போன்ற நோய்களை கட்டுப்படுத்த புதிய திட்டம் வகுக்கப்படும்
(7) தாமிரபரணி ஆற்றில் முக்காணி அருகே சிறிய அணைக்கட்டப்படும்
(8) திருச்செந்தூர் வட்டம் காவல்நிலையத்திற்கு புதிய கட்டிடம் கட்ட ஒப்புதல் வழங்கப்படும்
முதலமைச்சரின் அறிவிப்புகள் கலந்த இறுதி தின உரை (ஆங்கிலத்தில்) முழுவதும்:
Principal Secretary, Home,
Director General of Police,
Secretaries to Government,
Heads of Departments,
Senior Police Officers,
Commissioners of Police,
Superintendents of Police and
other Officers of the Government of Tamil Nadu,
The Conference of District Collectors and Police Officers is an
important event in the administrative calendar of the State
Government. This Conference provides an opportunity for the
District Collectors and Police officers to highlight the progress in
implementation of various policy initiatives and schemes announced
by the Government. The field officers use this occasion to bring up
issues faced by them at the field level in the implementation of
policies and schemes. It is also a forum in which the officers learn
from each others’ efforts and successes. They articulate the specific
requirements of their Districts. Such issues, brought to the
immediate attention of the highest level of Government can be
resolved without delay. For the Government, the Conference is also
an occasion to spell out and explain the priorities of the Government
and to effectively guide the District Collectors and Police officers in
their functioning. Undoubtedly such discussions substantially
enhance administrative effectiveness at various levels.
Judged by these yardsticks, the well-organized Conference this
year has been a resounding and grand success. We have had very
useful and constructive discussions on several issues concerning the
maintenance of Law and Order and different welfare and
development schemes implemented by my Government over the
last three days.
For me personally, as the Chief Minister of the State, it has
been very gratifying to learn how well each one of you has been
performing in taking forward my vision for the State.
The close and effective co-ordination with which the District
Administration and the Police have been functioning is truly
commendable and has undoubtedly contributed to the effective
maintenance of public order in the State. The free hand which
I have provided to maintain law and order has been effectively used
by all of you to keep the State incident free and peaceful.
I appreciate the painstaking efforts put in by the Collectors in
preparing for the Conference. In particular, the audio-visual
presentations were a vindication. They brought out very clearly the
benefits that were being actually extended to the people under the
different development programmes and welfare schemes announced
by my Government. The diligence, dedication and sincerity each one
of you, have brought to your work is an important contribution to
the effective implementation of my Government’s policy initiatives
The District Collectors have placed before me certain proposals
for their districts. The number and nature of requests made by the
District Collectors clearly shows how well they have assessed the
needs of the district and the pulse of the people. Considerable hard
work and careful thought have gone into these proposals. They also
display your commitment to the amelioration of the hardships faced
by the people.
The Police Officers have displayed the professional
commitment and dedication which contribute to making the Tamil
Nadu Police the best Police Force in the country. Leadership
includes many traits. Concern for the welfare of those whom we
lead is a very important trait. I was particularly touched by the
gesture of some of the young Police officers who in their
presentations during the Joint Conference made requests for the
provision of basic amenities including drinking water for the Police
personnel and their families. This clearly displays how much they
care for the welfare of the Police force under their command.
I really appreciate the fine leadership qualities that these officers
In the last two years based on your requests, I have
sanctioned a number of new initiatives. As I pointed out in my
inaugural address, my intention is to afford each of you the best
possible opportunity and give you the necessary support to provide
good governance in your Districts and further my Government’s
development and welfare agenda. This year as well, based on the
proposals you have placed before me, I will be announcing the
different initiatives that will be taken up by my Government.
You also must not forget that the resources at the disposal of
the Government are not unlimited. We have to perforce prioritize
how to deploy the resources that are available. As field officers you
must ensure that funds sanctioned are utilized effectively. Assets
should be created speedily. Services should be delivered efficiently
and expeditiously. It is your duty to ensure that the intended
outcomes of all these initiatives are achieved. This is the duty we
owe the people in our democracy.
Let me again compliment and congratulate each of you on all
the good work that you have done this year. Do not cease your vigil
or relent in your efforts. As I mentioned on the first day, we should
not rest on our laurels or become complacent. Let this be an
occasion to rededicate ourselves to effectively deliver Government
schemes and initiatives to the people who are the ultimate masters
in our great democracy. I exhort you to perform even better in the
Now, I am happy to make the following announcements which
have emerged as the outcome of the deliberations of this three day
1. New Buildings will be sanctioned for Vadavalli, Annur and
Madukkarai Police Stations in Coimbatore District.
2. A Camp office-cum-residence building will be sanctioned for
D.S.P., Perur in Coimbatore District.
3. A new Police Sub-division will be created in
Karumathampatti, Coimbatore District.
4. Police personnel who have completed 40 years of age will
be provided Master health check-up once in a year free of
cost at Government Hospitals.
5. New barracks for AR will be sanctioned for Coimbatore City
6. A new Building will be sanctioned for Bhuvanagiri Police
Station in Cuddalore District.
7. An office-cum-residence building will be sanctioned for
DSP, Thittakudi in Cuddalore District.
8. A new office building will be sanctioned for Jayamkondam
Traffic Police Station in Ariyalur District.
9. A post of Special Branch Inspector for Ariyalur District will
be created by re-deployment.
10. Strength of police personnel in Prohibition Enforcement
Wing in Tiruvannamalai, Vellore and Villupuram Districts
will be augmented by way of redeployment
11. A new office building will be sanctioned for Dindigul Rural
12. A new building will be sanctioned for In-service Training
Centre in Dindigul.
13. A new building will be sanctioned for the Silaiman Police
Station in Madurai District.
14. An office-cum-residence building will be sanctioned for
D.S.P., Oomachikulam in Madurai District.
15. 6 new bore wells will be sunk in the Police quarters in
Madurai City to meet the water requirements of Police
16. Deputy Commissioners of Police in all Cities will be given
magisterial powers under 107, 108, 110 Cr. P.C., as in the
case of Chennai City Police.
17. A water lorry will be sanctioned for Madurai City Police for
providing water to police quarters.
18. A new Taluk Hospital will be sanctioned for Tiruverumbur in
19. A new building will be sanctioned for Srirangam L&O, Crime
and Traffic Police Stations in Trichy City.
20. A post of Traffic Inspector will be sanctioned for Srirangam
in Trichy City.
21. Barracks for A.R. police personnel will be sanctioned for
22. Prohibition Enforcement Wing Units will be sanctioned for
Nagapattinam and Tiruvarur Districts by redeployment.
23. Dormitories for accommodating 150 men and 50 women
police personnel will be constructed at Melmalayanur.
24. High mast lights will be provided in 35 accident prone areas
in the National and State Highways in Villupuram District.
25. A new building will be sanctioned for Sevvur Police Station
in Tiruppur District.
26. An office-cum-residence building will be sanctioned for
D.S.P., Avinashi in Tiruppur District.
27. A Kennel will be constructed for the dog squad in Tiruppur.
28. Thali, Moolanur and Gudimangalam Police Stations in
Tiruppur District now headed by Sub Inspectors will be
upgraded to the level of Inspectors.
29. Land for construction of office building for the Tiruppur
Police Commissionarate will be provided.
30. A new building will be sanctioned for Tiruppur North Police
Station, Traffic Police Station and All Women Police Station.
31. Police Quarters will be sanctioned for the police personnel
in Tiruppur Commissionerate.
32. A Link road connecting ring road at KM 18/2 Sunnampu
kurampudur and NHAI bypass (NH 67) at Emur – Pudur at
km 208/8 of NH 67 (via) Koyampalli – Melapalayam at
Karur will be sanctioned.
33. A connecting road at km 299/6 of NH 7 (Sukkaliyur) and
NH 67 road at km 224/2 (Thaneerpandal) at Karur will be
34. High level bridge connecting Unniyur in Trichirappalli
District and Nerur in Karur District across the river Cauvery
will be sanctioned.
35. A new building for Velliyani Police Station will be
36. A new building will be sanctioned for the Rural Sub
Divisional Office, Karur.
37. New Buildings for Salem Rural Sub Division and Vazhapadi
Sub Division will be sanctioned.
38. New four wheel drive vehicles will be provided for the
Yercaud and Karumandurai Inspectors of Police in Salem
39. A new building for Melattur Police Station in Thanjavur
District will be sanctioned.
40. A new building will be sanctioned for Kabistalam Police
Station in Thanjavur District, which is now functioning in a
41. Land for Karungalpalayam Police Station in Erode District
will be provided.
42. A new building for the Office of DSP, Perundurai in Erode
District will be sanctioned.
43. Provision of groynes at Mandaikadupudur in Kanniyakumari
District will be sanctioned to prevent sea erosion.
44. A new Police Sub Division will be formed at Vandalur by
bifurcating Chengalpattu Sub Division.
45. The post of Sub Inspector of Police, Traffic, will be
upgraded as Inspector of Police, Traffic in Kancheepuram
46. Barracks will be provided at Maraimalai Nagar in
47. Police Standing Orders will be amended re-defining grave
offences pertaining to burglary and theft. Burglary over Rs.
2 lakhs in value and Theft over Rs. 3 lakhs in value will be
treated as grave offence.
48. Western by-pass road connecting NH7 Tirunelveli –
Ambasamudram Road, Tirunelveli - Tenkasi Road and
Tirunelveli – Sankarankoil Road will be sanctioned.
49. High level bridge across Tamirabarani River parallel to Old
Bridge at 150/2 of Madurai – Kanniyakumari Road
connecting link between Tirunelveli and Palayamkottai will
50. An electric crematorium at Nambithalaivan in Tirunelveli
District will be sanctioned.
51. Central Bus Stand for Tiruvannamalai will be sanctioned.
52. By-pass road at Vettavalam Town Panchayat will be
53. High level bridge across the Kamandalnaganathi at
Padavedu Panchayat in Tiruvannamalai District will be
54. Car Parks will be provided in all the nine major roads
leading to Tiruvannamalai.
55. Quarters will be constructed for the police personnel of
Pallipalayam and Kumarapalayam Police Stations in
56. Compound wall for A.R. Complex, Pudukkottai will be
57. A new building will be sanctioned for
Pon Amaravathi Police Station in Pudukkottai District.
58. A new building will be sanctioned for the All Women Police
Station, Tirumayam in Pudukkottai District.
59. A new building will be sanctioned for Kottaipatinam Sub
60. A new building will be sanctioned for Jeeyarpuram All
Women Police Station.
61. A new building will be sanctioned for Tiruverumbur Traffic
62. New buildings will be sanctioned for Edaiyur and
Thevangudi Police Stations in Tiruvarur District.
63. New buildings will be sanctioned for Vedaranyam and
Vettaikaraniruppu Police Stations in Nagapattinam District.
64. A Police Officer in each Police Station will be designated as
Liaison Officer to interact with the Panchayat President and
others in the village to collect information on law and order
issues in all districts.
65. A Camp Office-cum-Residence building will be sanctioned
for DSP, Tiruvadanai in Ramanathapuram District.
66. A Sewage Treatment Plant in A.R. Complex,
Ramanathapuram will be established by the Tamil Nadu
Police Housing Corporation.
67. Barracks will be provided at Hosur in Krishnagiri District.
68. A new building will be sanctioned for Uthangarai Sub
Divisional Office in Krishnagiri District.
69. A new building will be sanctioned for Soolagiri Police
Station in Krishnagiri District.
70. An Arts & Science College will be established at
Veppanthattai in Perambalur District.
71. A Camp Office-cum-residence building will be sanctioned
for the Sub Divisional Office at Mangalamedu in Perambalur
72. A new building will be sanctioned for V. Kalattur Police
Station in Perambalur District.
73. Additional posts will be sanctioned to augment the strength
in the Police Stations in Greater Chennai.
74. In ‘Hit and Run’ cases, a solatium of Rs. 50,000 is given for
death and Rs. 10,000 for grievous injury. This will be
enhanced to Rs. 2 lakhs and Rs. 1 lakh respectively.
75. Full pants with full sleeve shirts for boys and Salwar
Kameez with over coat for girls studying in Standards 1st to
5th in the Nilgiris District will be provided.
76. A Water Supply Scheme to Coonoor Municipality will be
formulated with Emerald Dam as source.
77. Grants under the THAI Scheme will be enhanced to the
Village Panchayats having more than 50 habitations.
78. Two additional Mobile Medical Units will be sanctioned for
the Nilgiris District.
79. Hill Allowance for Govt. employees will be increased to Rs.
1,500 per month.
80. Winter Allowance for Govt. employees will be increased to
Rs. 500 per month.
81. 25 Staff Quarters will be constructed in the Nilgiris District
for Group A and Group B Officers.
82. Infrastructure Facilities will be provided to improve tourism
at “Top Station” in Bodi Taluk in Theni District.
83. A 110/22 KV Sub Station will be sanctioned for
Kandamanur Vilaku, near Andipatti Medical College Hospital
in Theni District.
84. Check Dams will be constructed across the Vaigai River at
Vaaliparai and Govindanagaram.
85. Amma Unavagam will be established at Sivagangai
Government Medical College Hospital.
86. The Community Centre at Thirupuvanam in Sivagangai
District will be upgraded into Taluk Headquarters Hospital.
87. An Accident and Emergency Block will be set up in the
Government Sivagangai Medical College Hospital.
88. A Government School Girls’ Hostel will be established in
Kalayarkoil, Sivagangai Taluk.
89. A High level bridge will be constructed at KM 2/8 of
Kannangudi – Kookudi road across Virusuzhi River in
90. A 110 / 22 KV Sub Station will be sanctioned for
Amaravathypudur, Karaikudi Taluk in Sivagangai District.
91. A 110 / 22 KV Sub Station will be sanctioned for
Poosalakudi in Kannangudi Block in Sivagangai District.
92. 150 Community Borewells with 15 HP pumpsets will be
sanctioned for Sivagangai District.
93. A new Bridge will be constructed at KM 2/4 of Velarenthal-
Kodikarai Road across Nattarkal in Kalayarkoil Block in
94. A new High Level Bridge will be constructed across
Manimuthar River in Kurunthampattu-Oogampatti Road in
Kurunthampattu Panchayat, Sivagangai District.
95. Town Settlement in Sivagangai Municipality will be
96. A road from Thoothukudi to Vanchi Maniyachi Junction will
97. Madurai – Thoothukudi Road from KM 130/4 to 133/2 will
98. The Rail Over Bridge at KM 5/4 of Thoothukudi-Quilon Road
will be widened.
99. A Respiratory Medical Unit for occupational lung disease will
be established in Thoothukudi District.
100. A new programme will be sanctioned to reduce higher order
birth in Coastal areas of Thoothukudi District.
101. A special programme will be sanctioned for control of
Malaria and other Vector Borne diseases in endemic coastal
villages in Thoothukudi District.
102. Check Dam will be constructed at Tamiraparani River near
103. Underground Sewerage System will be sanctioned for
Poonamallee Municipality in Tiruvallur District.
104. A new Modern Integrated Bus Stand will be established at
105. A Check Dam will be constructed across Kosasthalaiyar
river. A Channel will be provided to supply water to Veera
Raghava Perumal Tank in Tiruvallur.
106. Tenements at Thiruchinakuppam in Tiruvallur District will
107. A Drain cum Foot Path will be constructed in the pilgrim
centres at Tiruvallur and Tiruttani.
108. A study will be undertaken for the permanent stability for
bar mouth with groynes for Pulicat lake.
109. Taluk Office buildings will be constructed for the newly
created Tiruvottriyur and Maduravoyal Taluks.
110. Four Transaction sheds will be provided at Ammoor
Regulated Market Committee in Vellore District.
111. Rural Youth Groups will be promoted for farm
mechanization in Vellore District.
112. Taluk Office buildings will be constructed for the newly
created Natrampalli and Anaicut Taluks in Vellore District.
113. By-pass road to Aruppukottai Town on its western area to
connect existing four lane NH 45B will be sanctioned.
114. Tiruthangal Primary Health Centre will be upgraded as
Taluk Headquarters Hospital.
115. A new Rail Over Bridge will be constructed across the
Sivakasi-Tenkasi and Sivakasi – Srivilliputhur State
Highways Road within the limit of Anaiyur Panchayat in
Sivakasi Town in Virudhunagar District.
116. A new Railway Over Bridge will constructed across the
Rajapalayam - Tenkasi Broad gauge railway line crossing
Rajapalayam – Alangulam State Highways road within the
limits of Rajapalayam Municipal Town.
117. A High level Bridge will be constructed at KM 0/8 of
Thandarai – Eraiyur Road across Cheyyar river in
118. A Cause way will be constructed at Othalavadi Panchayat in
Polur taluk at 1/8 Kms in Tiruvannamalai District.
119. Infrastructure facilities will be provided to compost yard at
Agaram Sibbandi in Tiruvannamalai District.
120. 8 tanks in Tiruvarur District will be renovated.
121. Desilting work will be taken up in Kamalalayam Tank in
122. Moonaru Thalaippu of Needamangalam Taluk in Tiruvarur
District will be developed as a Tourist spot.
123. New Primary Health Centre at R.Kombi Village in
Vedasandur Taluk will be formed.
124. CWSS to 124 villages in Palani Union, 218 villages in
Thopampatti Union, Palani Municipality, Keeranur and
Neikkarpatti Town Panchayats will be sanctioned.
125. Drinking water to the Batalakundu Town Panchayat from
Vaigai Dam will be provided.
126. 2 major check dams at Kodaganar River will be constructed
in Dindigul District.
127. 3 major check dams at Santhanavarthani river will be
constructed in Dindigul District.
128. Roads in and around Palani Municipal area, Ayakudi and
Balasumutram town panchayats will be improved and
129. Roads in and around Dindigul Municipal area will be
improved and widened.
130. Road from Boothakudi (Natham Taluk) to Dindigul for the
benefit of Palani pedestrian pilgrims will be improved and
131. Building for newly bifurcated Taluk – Dindigul (East) at
Dindigul will be constructed
132. A new office building will be constructed for the Krishnagiri
133. A High Level Bridge will be constructed at Pathakotta in
Hosur Taluk, Krishnagiri District.
134. The post of Taluk Supply Officer in Hosur Taluk will be
upgraded to the level of Tahsildar.
135. A new BC Hostel will be sanctioned in Hosur, Krishnagiri
District for College Girls Students.
136. A new College Girls’ Hostel will be sanctioned in Krishnagiri
District for Adi Dravidar students.
137. A Hostel for Adi Dravidar Girls will be established at Thali in
138. Banana Cultivation – Ripening chamber for Banana using
ethelyne gas will be constructed at Thiruvaiyaru.
139. Basic amenities and infrastructure development works in
Kumbakonam Municipality will be undertaken for
140. Civic Amenities in the Thanjavur Corporation will be
141. A Bridge will be constructed at Kallanai across the Coleroon
142. A Girls College Hostel will be established in Orathanad,
143. A Bio-methanation Plant using water hyacinth and IPOMEA
will be sanctioned for Thanjavur District.
144. A A new taluk office Building will be constructed for the newly
created Budalur Taluk in Thanjavur District.
145. Renovation work will be undertaken for restoration and
preservation of heritage buildings in Pudukottai District.
146. Revenue Sub Divisional Office and quarters will be
constructed in Pudukottai District.
147. Thirumayam – Virachilai – Panayapatti road from 0/0 km –
12/0 km will be reconstructed.
148. Aranthangi – Kammangadu road from 0/0 km to 9/2 km
will be reconstructed.
149. Pulivalam – Sengeerai Road and Pulivalam – Virachilai Road
in Pudukottai District will be widened and improved.
150. Five Cashew Processing Units will be established in Ariyalur
151. Four Bulk Cooler Units with a capacity of 5,000 litres each
will be established in Ariyalur District.
152. A Compost Yard will be established in Jeyankondam
Municipality in Ariyalur District.
153. A building will be constructed for the Elementary School at
Koppiliyankudikadu in Ariyalur Block.
154. A new building will be sanctioned for Panchayat Union
Primary School at Kudisal in Ariyalur Block.
155. A new building will be sanctioned for Panchayat Union
Middle School at Kallakudi in Ariyalur Block.
156. A Bridge will be constructed across Vellar river at
Kottaikadu in Ariyalur District.
157. 22 Km. Road from Sendurai to Kottaikadu connecting
Virudhachalam – Thozhuthur Road will be rebuilt.
158. Facilities will be improved in the Bird Sanctuary at
Karaivetti Village in Thirumanur Block in Ariyalur District.
159. A Godown with a capacity of 50,000 MT will be constructed
in Mayiladuthurai in Nagapattinam District.
160. Feeding charges for the inmates in orphanages will be
enhanced from Rs. 450/- to Rs. 750/- per month on par
with BC and ADW Hostels.
161. 44 Reverse Osmosis Units will be put up to tackle the water
shortage in Nagapattinam.
162. 1,200 Drinking Water Ooranies will be renovated in
163. A new building will be sanctioned for Nursing School and
Hostel in Ramanathapuram District.
164. Necessary funds will be sanctioned for anti-sea erosion
works in Rameswaram Town, Seeniyappa Dargah,
Mullimunai and Karangudu villages.
165. A Circuit House will be sanctioned for Rameswaram.
166. A Fishing Harbour will be sanctioned for Rameswaram
167. Fish Landing Centres will be constructed at
Dhanushkodi, T.Mariyur, Pamban, Muguntharayarchatram,
Thangachimadam and Vedhalai.
168. 755 Panchayat Union Tanks and 437 Ex. Zamin Tanks in
Ramanathapuram District will be renovated to the
standards of PWD Tanks.
169. An Integrated Market Complex will be constructed for chilly
in Ramanathapuram District.
170. A By-pass Road will be sanctioned for Kamudhi Town in
171. Feasibility Study will be undertaken for establishment of an
Integrated Bus Terminus at Gandhipuram, Coimbatore
172. Feasibility Study will be undertaken for Mono Rail in
173. Check dams will be constructed in six places in Coimbatore
District for artificial recharge.
174. A flyover will be constructed in Pollachi Municipality.
175. Taluk Office Buildings will be sanctioned for newly created
Taluks viz. Perur and Madukkarai.
176. Additional Godown at Theroor for Paddy with capacity of
1000 MT storage will be constructed in Kanyakumari
177. Additional Godown at Manavalakurichi for Paddy with
capacity of 500 MT storage will be constructed in
178. Main Circuit House and Bharathi Guest House in
Kanyakumari will be improved and renovated.
179. By-pass to Suchindrum Town with 1 major bridge, 19
culverts, 3.55 km new 2 lane road will be formed in
180. Spices complex in Thovalai Taluk will be setup.
181. Anaikarai – Aruvikavai bridge across Paraliyar river will be
182. Kadayal-Pechiparai bridge at Chakarapani thottipalam
across Thamiraparani river will be constructed.
183. New office buildings will be constructed for Chidambaram
Taluk Office and Sub Collector’s office.
184. A new taluk office building will be constructed for the newly
created Veppur Taluk.
185. A High level bridge will be constructed at km 3/8 of
Thittakudi – Sirupakkam road.
186. Artificial Recharge Structures will be sanctioned in 10
places in Trichirappalli District.
187. Tanks, Anaicuts and Supply channels will be renovated in
four places in Trichirappalli District.
188. Sanction will be accorded for repairs, renovation and
restoration of tanks in six places in Trichirappalli District.
189. A scheme for conservation of Aquatic Eco Systems in
Thuraiyur Small Tank in Trichirappalli District will be
190. Tiruchirappalli – Namakkal Road, Thuraiyur – Perambalur
Road, and Musiri-Thuraiyur-Athur Road in Trichirappalli
District will be improved.
191. Investigation will be taken up for Combined Water Supply
Scheme for Thuraiyur, Thathanyangarpettai and
Uppiliyapuram covering 293 habitations.
192. Investigation will be taken up for Combined Water Supply
Scheme for Marungapuri and Vaiyampatti covering 135
habitations in Trichirappalli District.
193. New buildings will be sanctioned for five new Taluk offices
194. Vehicles will be sanctioned for 10 Social Security Scheme
Tahsildars at Chennai.
195. Sub-surface dykes across Palar River at Palur Village in
Chengalpet Taluk will be constructed.
196. Trauma care ward in Government Head Quarters Hospital,
Kancheepuram will be formed.
197. Investigation will be taken up for Coastal erosion control in
198. Underground Sewerage System will be sanctioned for
199. A Canal will be constructed for diversion of surplus flood
water of Chinnar River from Senganbasuvanthalav Tank to
feed 10 Tanks in Palacode Taluk.
200. A Canal will be constructed for diversion of flood water of
Bettamugilalam Pallam to Kesergulihalla Reservoir in
201. Primary Health Centres in Valavanthi, Malliakarai,
Vadugapathy and Chittor will be upgraded as 30 bedded
202. New Primary Health Centres will be established in
Kootathupatti of Ayothiyapattinam Block, Mattiayampatti of
Thamangalam Block, Pachanmpatti of Omalur Block,
Sowriyur of Nangavalli Block and Soolankurichi of
Pethanaickenpalayam Block in Salem District.
203. New Office Building will be constructed for Salem and
Mettur Taluk Offices.
204. Basic Infrastructure facilities will be provided for the
schools in Vadugapatti, Vellar, Karipatti and Veppampoondi
in Salem District.
205. Seed Godowns will be constructed at Panamarathupatti and
Thalaivasal in Salem District.
206. Fertiliser Control Laboratory will be constructed at
Seelanaickenpatti in Salem District.
207. Road from Yercaud to Danishpet will be completed.
208. Cold Storage will be sanctioned in Vazhapadi Taluk.
209. Sentharapatti Tank will be developed as a drinking water
210. Link Road will be laid between Yercaud and Kondaiyanoor.
211. Avarai Village in Yercaud Taluk will be fully electrified.
212. A new building will be constructed for the newly created
Salem (South) and Salem (West) Taluks.
213. Taluk Office Building for newly formed Tiruppur (South)
Taluk will be constructed.
214. Taluk Office Building for newly formed Uthukuli Taluk Office
will be constructed.
215. High Level Bridge will be constructed to ease traffic
congestion opposite to Tiruppur Old Bus Stand.
216. A High Level Bridge will be constructed in Pudhupalapattu –
Vadapalapattu across Maniyar River in Villupuram District.
217. A High Level Bridge will be constructed in Mattaparai Road
across Mukthar and Maniyar Rivers in Villupuram District.
218. A High Level Bridge will be constructed in Manjaputhur -
Periyanayagi Amman Koil road across Manimuktha river in
219. A High Level Bridge will be constructed in Kaniyamur –
Kumbakottai to VP Agaram road in Villupuram District.
220. A High Level Bridge will be constructed at Eduthavainatham
– Ambedkar Colony – Kosapadi Road across Muthar in
221. A High Level Bridge will be constructed in Pudhur –
Kumulam Road across Pambar river in Villupuram District.
222. Manampoondi Block will be created by bifurcating Mugaiyur
Block in Villupuram District.
223. Kiliyanur Block will be created by bifurcating Vanur Block in
224. End to end of old NH road from 160/0 km – 162/6 km of
Villupuram Urban limit will be widened and improved.
225. Thathikulam – Melmalayanur road in 4/0 km to 8/2 km in
Villupuram District will be widened from single lane to
Intermediate lane and improved.
226. Valathy – Avalurpet road in Villupuram District will be
widened from Intermediate lane to double lane from km
6/4 to 16/4 km.
227. Sathampadi – Kaplampadi road in Villupuram District will
be widened from single lane to intermediate lane from 2/2
km to 9/7 km.
228. Gingee – Vadapalai Road in Villupuram District will be
widened from single lane to intermediate lane from 8/0 km
to 12/8 km.
229. Vadapalai – Thorapadi Road in Villupuram District will be
widened from single lane to intermediate lane from 0/0 km
to 2/4 km.
230. Thorapadi - Melmalayanur Road in Villupuram District will
be widened from single lane to intermediate lane from 0/0
km to 2/0 km.
231. Perumbakkam – Thiruvakkarai – Kodukkur road will be
widened from intermediate lane to double lane from 0/0 km
to 7/0 km.
232. Tiruvakkarai-Senipattu road will be widened from single
lane to intermediate lane from
0/0 km to 0/7 km.
233. A High Level Bridge will be constructed across
Sankaraparani river at Rettanai – Marur road in Villupuram
234. A High Level Bridge will be constructed across Thondiyar
river at Vellimedupettai Mailam Road to Thenputhur in
235. Kallakurichi – Thiruvannamalai Road from KM 6/6 to 8/0,
13/0 to 13/4 and 14/4 to 23/0 in Villupuram District will be
236. Kanchirapalayam – Vellimalai Road from KM 0/0 to 8/2 in
Villupuram District will be widened and strengthened from
Intermediate lane to double lane.
237. Cuddalore – Thirukoilur – Sankarapuram Road from KM
33/187 to 40/0 in Villupuram District will be strengthened.
238. Virudhachalam – Ulundurpet – Villupuram Road from KM
21/6 to 27/850 in Villupuram District will be strengthened.
239. Mangalampettai – Elavanasurkottai Road from KM 15/8 to
28/4 in Villupuram District will be widened and
strengthened from single lane to intermediate lane.
240. Chinnasalem – Koogaiyur Road from KM 2/8 to 12/4 in
Villupuram District will be widened and strengthened from
single lane to intermediate lane.
241. Thirukoilur – Vettavalam Road from KM 0/0 to 9/6 in
Villupuram District will be strengthened.
242. Arakandanallur - Ayandur Road from KM 0/0 to 17/6 in
Villupuram District will be widened and strengthened from
single lane to intermediate lane.
243. Kandachipuram - Arakandanallur Road from KM 0/0 to 9/2
in Villupuram District will be strengthened.
244. A High Level Bridge will be constructed at Arunkurukki
Road across Gedilam river in Villupuram District.
245. Primary Health Centres will be established at Hongalvadi,
Sengulam and Kadambur in Erode District.
246. 14 Tanks and 2 Anaicuts in Uppar Nandaiyar and
Maruthayar sub basin in Perambalur District will be
modernized and restoration work taken up.
247. Regulated Marketing Committee in Perambalur will be
created by bifurcating Regulated Marketing Committee at
248. A Bridge at 4/8 km of NH to Kaipadi Road across
Maruthayuar river in Perambalur District will be sanctioned.
249. Major District Road at Alathur – Ariyalur Road will be
upgraded to the level of State Highways standard.
250. Other District Roads at Krishnapuram - Venbavur
Periavadakarai – Kaikalathur - Pillangulam, Pillangulam to
Googaiyur in Perambalur will be upgraded to the level of
Major District Roads.
251. Other District Roads at Sendurai-Anganur-Nakkambadi-
Puduvettakudi-Nannai-Eraiyur in Perambalur will be
upgraded to the level of State Highways.
252. OP Block, Dialysis Ward and Ophthalmic Ward will be
established at Government Hospital, Usilampatty in Madurai
253. A Dialysis Unit will be established at Government Hospital,
Melur in Madurai District.
254. Therkkar River from Sathankudi Anicut to Melakottai in
Thirumangalam Taluk will be regraded.
255. Permanent Restoration and Flood Protection works will be
undertaken in Aanaipappankulam Tank surplus course of
256. Underpass will be provided at Ring Road and Sivagangai
Road Junction in Madurai District.
257. A High Level Bridge will be constructed across Vaigai river
connecting Paravi and Thuvariman.
258. Rail Over Bridge will be constructed in Madurai City at
Chinthamani at 0/7 km of Madurai and Silaiman Railway
259. A road will be formed in the left bank of Vaigai river
connecting Kurivikaran Salai Bridge and PTR Bridge in
260. Amma Unavagam will be opened at Government Rajaji
261. New office buildings will be constructed for the newly
created Madurai West, Madurai East and Tiruparankundram
262. A Rail Under Bridge will be constructed near S.P.B. Mills,
Pallipalayam in Namakkal District.
263. A new water supply improvement scheme will be
formulated for Namakkal Municipality.
264. A new Bus Stand will be established in Namakkal Town.
265. New buildings will be constructed for 53 Health Sub Centres
in Karur District.
266. 14 Additional Buildings will be constructed for High and
Higher Secondary Schools in Karur District.
267. A new supply channel will be formed from Kathirikapalayam
odai to Uppukarai to feed Santhapadi Tank in Karur District.
268. Staff Nurse Quarters will be constructed for Primary Health
Centres in Karur District where the number of deliveries are
more than 10 per month.
269. 534 ICDS Centres will be constructed in Karur District.
270. Additional Class Rooms and toilets will be constructed in
Government Arts College, Karur.
271. Investigation will be undertaken for Combined Water
Supply Scheme in Thanthoni Panchayat Union covering 267
rural habitations in 14 Panchayats of Karur District.
272. A building will be constructed for newly created
Manmangalam Taluk Office of Karur District.
273. A new water tank will be constructed for the Armed
Reserve Quarters in Sivagangai District.
274. A Generator will be provided to the District Police Office,
275. Necessary roads will be laid within the Armed Reserve
Complex in Sivagangai District.
276. The police personnel in the Nilgiris District will be supplied
with blue jackets in lieu of blue jersey supplied now.
277. Blue great coats are now being supplied once in ten years
to the Police Personnel in Nilgiris District. Henceforth, it will
be supplied once in three years.
278. A building will be sanctioned for Allinagaram Police Station
in Theni Sub Division, Theni District, which is now
functioning in a rented building.
279. A building will be sanctioned for Thenkarai Police Station in
Periyakulam Sub Division, Theni District which is now
functioning in a rented building.
280. A new building will be sanctioned for the Tiruchendur Taluk
Police Station in Thoothukudi District.
281. Repairs to the A.R. Ground in Vellore District will be taken
up to guard against flooding and water stagnation and a
track will also be laid in the ground.
282. The five border check posts of Vellore District will be
equipped with CCTV and other Infrastructure facilities.
283. 7 76 Personnel in Special Investigation Team and
infrastructure will be redeployed to SID, CBCID to
strengthen the investigation and trial regarding cases
pertaining to fundamentalists.
284. Cyber Crime Unit in CBCID will be strengthened by
providing necessary hardware and software.
285. Training Allowance now given to DSPs in
In-service Training Centres will be extended to other
personnel of these units who are not getting this allowance.
286. A post of Commandant will be sanctioned for the Coastal
Security Group for effective maintenance of fast interceptor
boats. This post will be filled up on deputation from the
Indian Navy or Coast Guard.
287. Digital File Management System will be provided to SB CID
for easy retrieval of information.
288. A Sedan type bullet resistant car will be procured for the
use of VVIPs.
289. A special allocation of Rs. 50 lakhs will be made to Security
Branch for carrying out repairs to security equipment.
290. Necessary land will be allotted to the Fire and Rescue
Services Department for constructing a building for the
T.Nagar Fire & Rescue Services Station.
291. The financial powers of the Director, Joint Director and
Deputy Director of the Fire and Rescue Services
Department will be suitably enhanced in tune with the
current needs for repair of vehicles.
292. Additional building will be sanctioned at Saidapet and
Poonamallee Sub Jails to accommodate 100 persons
additionally in each place.
293. A post of DIG, Prisons will be sanctioned for Vellore.
294. House Building Advance will be given for 35 prison staff
who have been allotted houses in the Melakottaiyur Own
Your House Scheme.
295. Repair work will be taken up for the sewage system in
Marudam Complex, Chennai
296. Protection wall and baffling system will be provided for the
firing range at Marudam complex, Chennai
297. Soft Air Training Guns will be sanctioned for the Tamil Nadu
Commando Force for training the Quick Response Teams.
298. Special I.D. Cards incorporating security features will be
provided to all police personnel.
299. An Office Building will be sanctioned for the Civil Supplies
300. Risk Allowance will be sanctioned for the State Crimes
Records Bureau personnel.
301. A new building will be sanctioned for the SCRB / Technical
302. 110 High Quality Finger Print Kit Boxes will be supplied to
the Single Digit Finger Print Bureaux.
303. 27 posts of DSP in the Social Justice and Human Rights
Wing will be created by surrendering 27 posts of Inspector.
304. One post of AIG in the Social Justice and Human Rights
Wing will be created.
305. Hardship Allowance of Rs. 900/- per month will be
sanctioned for the Special Task Force Personnel.
306. Bell of Arms for safe storage of weapons will be sanctioned
for two battalions of Tamil Nadu Special Police.
307. Administrative Building for two TSP Battalions will be
308. A Revolving Fund of Rs. 5 lakhs per annum will be provided
for conducting training courses at the Police Computer
309. An H.F. Data Network will be sanctioned for the Police
Department to improve communication.
310. 300 VHF Static Sets, 600 VHF Mobile Sets, 1200 Handheld
Sets and 128 VHF Repeaters will be sanctioned for the
311. Heavy Duty Pressure Cookers will be provided to the Armed
Reserve at a cost of Rs. 16 lakhs.
312. A web-based SMS Server System will be provided for the
The following requests made by the Collectors and Police
Officers require detailed examination and these will be examined
separately and suitable orders issued.
1. Amendment to Section 167 Cr. P.C.
2. Amendment to certain Sections of the Explosives Rules.
3. Installation of statues in private places.
4. Sanction of Educational Loan by Co-operative Banks.
5. Access to data maintained by the Registration Department to
the officials of the Revenue Department.
இயக்குநர், செய்தி மக்கள் தொடர்புத் துறை,